I've had it for quite sometime and had taken a few pictures already but I am still a noob also when it comes to editing photos. And since today is Sunday and my family has decided to stay at home instead of our usual weekend farm trips, i will spend the day practicing tricks and reading tutorials about photography.
For now, i will be out but fret not because I'll be sharing some of my favorite takes with you.
WITH EDITS:
taken at our garden. how one part was shadowed by
another plant adds drama to the photo itself. Used HDR-ish effect.
a bunch of dried grass, where a portion of it is lighten up by the sun.
Used Orton-ish effect.
NO EDITS:
at a local beach. This rubber floatees are to be rented for 10 pesos/hour.
My favorite. Everything in this photo is perfect. The sun's lighting, the color of the leaves.
Thus, No need to edit.
Happy Sunday everyone!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment