Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Post

     I am an avid fan of reading online blogs especially from nikki tiu and tara cabullo . And these two great girls had inspired me to make my own blog. Thus, Senya's diaries was born today. I had actually contemplated a long time ago to start my own blog but don't have the ample time to  conceptualize and put it into work. Unlike my multiply and tumblr accounts, this blog will be my first online diary where i will post everything i love, i hate, things i obsess with and the really random thoughts that i want to share with the world. All i can promise is that, this little space in the giant worldwide web will contain not only my thoughts and opinions, but will mirror also what my heart and soul feels.


    And since i don't have any followers yet, I welcome my self to this blogging world and i hope you enjoy the adventures of a girl who once lived inside the closet ( really?no, not literally!) but is now taking the challenge of exploring the world and sharing with you everything she finds in it. 

1 comment:

  1. I am honored to have inspired you :) Keep writing and inspiring as well, Senya :) You take really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete